To access your library account online, click on the Card Catalog link, then click on My Account. To set up your online account, you will need your library card number and 4-digit pin. Please contact the library (208-356-0271) if you need your library card number, or if you need your pin reset. Thanks!
Library hours of operation for Harvest Break 2017:
- Monday, Sept. 25th – Closed
- Tuesday, Sept. 26th – 11 A.M. to 3 P.M. (No story time)
- Wednesday, Sept. 27th – Closed
- Thursday, Sept. 28th – 3 P.M. to 7 P.M.
- Friday, Sept. 29th – Closed
- Saturday, Sept. 30th – 10 A.M. to 2 P.M.
- Monday, Oct. 2nd – Closed
- Tuesday, Oct. 3rd – 11 A.M. to 3 P.M. (No story time)
- Wednesday, Oct. 4th – Closed
- Thursday, Oct. 5th – 3 P.M. to 7 P.M.
- Friday, Oct. 6th – Closed
- Saturday, Oct. 7th – 10 A.M. to 2 P.M.
Mother-Daughter Book Club: Hey Moms and Daughters! Are you ready to start a fun new year with the book club! We are so excited to see you all again! We will have our Kick Off on Thursday, September 21st at 4:30 P.M. It will be very informal…just come, grab a cookie, pick up the book for the month, and sign up to either lead the discussion, teach a craft, or bring a treat. See you soon!
Preschool Story Hour - Tuesdays at 10:00 A.M. Come join the fun as we read books, do crafts and/or activities, and enjoy a treat!
- September 12th – Llama Llama!
- September 19th – Boxes
- September 26th – No storytime (Spud Harvest)
- October 3rd – No storytime (Spud Harvest)
- October 10th – Magic
- October 17th – Animals at Night
- October 24th – Monsters
- October 31st – Halloween!
- November 7th – Moon and Stars
- November 14th – Food
- November 21st – Turkeys
- November 28th – Music
- December 5th – Babies
- December 12th – Blankets
- December 19th – Christmas!
- December 26th – No storytime (Christmas break)